Admissions Office hours
8am to 5pm
+55 11 3087-3399 ext. 275 or ext. 406
- What curriculum does the school teach?
- What are your class sizes?
- Does the school use the British school calendar?
- What percentage of teaching staff are British or other native English speakers?
- What qualifications do you look for in teachers?
- How do you teach children who have limited English?
- Do you have provision for children with Special Education Needs?
- What emotional support is available to pupils?
- Which are the main target universities for St Paul’s graduates, in Brazil and abroad?
- Does the school prepare pupils for the Brazilian vestibular?
- How does St. Paul's help pupils with their college application?
- What extra-curricular activities are on offer?
- What is your sports programme like?
- What is your music programme like?