Admissions Office hours
8am to 5pm
+55 11 3087-3399 ext. 275 or ext. 406
Choosing a school is one of the most important decisions a parent will ever make for their child. If this sounds daunting, don’t worry, we are here to help! So, if there is anything you want to know please get in touch. To save you some time though, we have answered many of the most frequently asked questions below.
About the curriculum
- What curriculum does the school teach?
- What are your class sizes?
- Does the school use the British school calendar?
- What percentage of teaching staff are British or other native English speakers?
- What qualifications do you look for in teachers?
- How do you teach children who have limited English?
- Do you have provision for children with Special Education Needs?
- What emotional support is available to pupils?
- Which are the main target universities for St Paul’s graduates, in Brazil and abroad?
- Does the school prepare pupils for the Brazilian vestibular?
- How does St. Paul's help pupils with their college application?
- What extra-curricular activities are on offer?
- What is your sports programme like?
- What is your music programme like?