If you want to reach out to our alumni office, please send us an email at:
We value our Old Pauelan network and the outstanding support and loyalty of former pupils of all ages around the world. With 96 years of the school's rich history, there are many memories to be shared and celebrated. The Old Paulean Society was officially established over 20 years ago, with the aim of developing relationships with our large alumni base and facilitating communications between Old Pauleans and the school.
Whether coming to the school to run workshops and lectures, visiting to have lunch and catch up with favourite teachers, or whether hosting our pupils for work experience placements, our alumni are integral to the community. Our pupils enjoy engaging with them, and are inspired by their stories of how the solid Paulean values have prepared them for exciting lives beyond the school.
Keep in touch
As well as engaging with former colleagues via social media, we have launched an alumni portal, where Old Pauleans and members of the St. Paul's community are able to connect from around the world. In the portal, you can network with colleagues, share memories as well as advertise events and other services. Sign in at www.oldpauleans.com.
Visiting the school
We enjoy welcoming those Old Pauleans wishing to return to the school and hope that these visits bring back happy memories. However, we ask all former pupils to be mindful that St. Paul’s continues to operate as a working school and a busy place of learning for children of all ages. Our priority is always the health and safety of current pupils and staff and, therefore, we respectfully require visiting Old Pauleans to follow these important protocols:
- Visits take place outside lesson time and must be booked by phoning the school (extension 424) or emailing oldpauleansociety@ stpauls.br at least 48 hours in advance. If you arrive on campus without an appointment, we are afraid that you will not be permitted access.
- For recent alumni who wish to reconnect with classmates and teachers, please make arrangements to visit us during lunchtime so as not to disrupt lessons.
- We ask that your dress and conduct reflects the school’s values and the excellent education you have had at St. Paul’s.
- The school is not able to accommodate large parties of visitors during term time. The number of visitors must be agreed in advance and will normally be restricted to a single Old Paulean and, if desired, their immediate family.
- The visitor must be accompanied by a member of the staff during the whole visit. It is not possible to have free access to all areas or roam the school unaccompanied.
We are confident that our alumni will appreciate that standards in school security and child protection legislation may have changed considerably since their own schooldays and we thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation.
Come to our events
Make sure you come along to our termly events. We hold a fun family Old Paulean Day in term 2 and other events. These are a great way to connect with former staff and friends. Make sure you're signed into our alumni platform to receive the invitation.
As well as engaging with former colleagues via social media. we have recently launched an alumni portal, where Old Pauleans and members of the St. Paul's community are able to connect.
“The quality of the pupils’ learning and achievement is excellent.”BSO report 2019
I genuinely love the school. I loved the school as a student. I love the school as a parent, and I know the values that stand behind what the school wants”
Cristine, class of 1987
St. Paul’s gave me the soft skills that are the most valuable assets to have – communication, empathy, resilience, responsibility and personality.Edward, class of 1989