At St. Paul’s School we are continuously reviewing our policies and procedures to ensure that we offer the best possible education provision to our pupils. These are checked regularly against the British Schools Overseas Standards.
- Admissions policy and procedures
- Anti-bullying policy
- Pre-Prep Behaviour policy
- Prep Behaviour policy
- Senior Behaviour policy
- Safeguarding policy (including safer recruitment)
Looking for other policies?
- Learning Support & SEND Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Language Policy
- Complaints Policy and details of formal complaints
- Curriculum Policy